Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gabrielle's Wedding












This past weekend, we celebrated my beautiful niece's wedding. She and I are six years apart and we grew up like sisters. It was such a special day for our family and we are beyond thrilled that she found such a wonderful man who could take her to the temple.
One regret that I have from our wedding day is that we do not have good good wedding pictures. We had a photographer that was recommended to us and he really did not know how to take pictures at the temple...so you can imagine what was top on my list for Gabrielle. My beautiful and extremely talented friend, Marielle, took their wedding pictures. You can see some of their wedding pictures on her website: www.mariellehayes.com



1 comment:

  1. I loved looking at all the pics. Marielle is so talented. What a beautiful wedding. I love her dress!!

    Jamee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete