Sunday, January 16, 2011

My nanny family!





My nanny family came to Gabrielle's reception and she also had a part in their lives because she spent many hours taking care of them as well. Though we are not related, they are family to me and the kids are like my own. I started with them when the oldest (in the gray and white striped sweater) was 11 months and then we anticipated the twins birth when she was 15 months and now she is almost 9. The boy in the blue sweater and the girl in the black dress are the twins. They mean the world to me and we have such a special relationship with their family.
The top picture of J with K is so symbolic to me because I have never thought that they could look like sisters as I think they do in this picture. J's hair has lightened and it is almost the same color as K's. My nanny kids are the reason why I could survive before we were blessed to have our own daughter because they were and continue to be like my own. Their parents, Karen and Tom are wonderful friends and I am so thankful that they are such a special part of my life.

1 comment:

  1. They really do look like sisters in that picture! I can't believe how big those kids are! I am sure you are just as special to them as they are to you!

    ReplyDelete