Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just some random cuteness...





One of the cute words that J has been saying is "hostable" for hospital and I just love how she says it when we read her "Madeline" book. She had RSV a few weeks ago and she asked me if she could go to the "hostable" to help her get better. I don't want to correct her yet because she melts my heart when she says it.
Another random topic that is often in our conversations is fire alarms. In the Fall, we had a one month period in our church building where the fire alarm went off three times. This has made J so observant to the point that anywhere we go in most public buildings, she has to scout out where the fire alarm is. She knows that it is very bad to pull the alarm, but she is inquisitive as to why we need them. I can't wait to work past this phase because I do not want her to be afraid of the alarm.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, and funny that she is obsessed with fire alarms. It is fun to just enjoy the cuteness of how kids say certain words. Kyle said the word "mazageen" for "magazine" for a long time and I thought it was so cute too, I didn't want to correct him.

    ReplyDelete