Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Baby A"



There is no end of what you can know in the world of photography and I am so excited to learn new things all the time of how to take better pictures. Truman surprised me on my birthday the year that J was born with my camera so that I could capture the special moments with our baby who was and is such a miracle in our lives. I take pictures of our family moments often, but I only wish that I could have known how to take better pictures when J was born. There is nothing like a newborn baby and oh how the time goes by way too quickly. I was so fortunate to take the above pictures with my sweet friend who has been wonderful to give me some lessons on what she knows with photography and we were able to take our other friend's baby pictures. I have been so excited that I have a couple of friends with new babies so that I can practice taking baby pictures.

2 comments:

  1. You are such talented and beautiful person. I loved catching up on your blog life this afternoon!

    Jamee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete