Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fun with Friends

A couple of weeks ago I was able to see these two special friends. It does not matter how long we go without seeing each other, we just pick up where we left off. Amber (right) and I were in first grade together and then she moved and we were never at the same school again until college. Marielle and Amber are cousins and they are so much fun to be around. We had some fun group dates together in high school and then we all were in college together. When I was a nanny, I got Amber to work with me and we worked our school schedules out so that our nanny family could have full-time help. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my nanny family and how much I treasure that time I got to spend with their family. Amber and her kids and J and I went to visit our nanny kids last week and how wonderful it was to all be there together. She is such a special friend. Marielle is one of the sweetest people I know. I have always admired how special she can make anyone feel when they are in her presence. She has developed such amazing photography skills and I love to see her share her talents.
I am just so grateful for wonderful friends in all walks of life.

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know - -there are SO many of us that are grateful that you are a part of OUR lives too. Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute friends! it's so wonderful to get together and pick up where you left off! You are a good friend too!

    ReplyDelete